Small business, Personal Tax and Advisory
Ledger Corporate specialises in adding value to your business. We can assist you with a wide range of services including your small business accounting and compliance matters, as well as advise you on your individual tax situation.
Small business accounting
Ledger Corporate can help you take care of your bookkeeping requirements so that you can focus on managing your business.
We will make sure you comply with all statutory requirements at both state and federal levels. We can help you set up your own accounting system or we can do your bookkeeping for you.
A new and exciting development is ‘online’ accounting products, where both parties can log in to the same file. Cloud accounting software is provided on a subscription basis and the data is stored on a remote server. At any time we can log in to your account, view your data and give real time advice. This means that if you have a query about your bookkeeping, we can log in and take a look for you!
Ledger Corporate provides a range of accounting services to SMEs including:
- Small business accounting systems (MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero)
- In-house bookkeeping
- Management of day-to-day accounting
- Preparation of special purpose accounts
- Budgets and Cashflows
- Cash flow management
- Managerial reports and a range of Key Performance Indicators to help you manage your business and make decisions when you need to
Tax Compliance and advice
Ledger Corporate is well equipped to assist you with your individual, trust, company, or superfund tax return. We can also offer specialised advice related to Business and Instalment Activity Statements (BAS/IAS), taxation planning, GST advice, FBT and salary packaging, capital gains tax, and superannuation.
Taxation can be complex and confusing; consult one of our professional consultants so that you can gain a full understanding of how it all impacts you and to ensure you are aware of all recent changes to tax legislation.
- Income tax return preparation for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) reporting
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) reporting
- Payroll tax reporting
- Capital Gains Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Goods and Services Tax
- Remuneration planning
- Tax Office audits and dispute resolutions
- International Personal tax advice and compliance