All companies are required under the Corporations Act to keep financial records, and some are required to prepare financial reports. Ledger Corporate has an experienced team of accounting professionals who can assist Chief Financial Officers, finance directors, audit committees, treasurers, and other financial executives with their financial accounting requirements.
Ledger Corporate provides a range of financial services which include:
- In-house bookkeeping
- Management of day-to-day accounting
- Preparation of special purpose accounts
- Preparation of half year reports- General Purpose
- Preparation of annual reports- General Purpose
- ASX quarterly activities reports
- ASX quarterly cash flow reports
- Cash flow management
- Accounting for intercompany & foreign currency transactions
- Complex accounting including Tax Effect, Financial instruments, Hedges, Embedded Derivatives, Impairment, and other technical issues
- Preparation of a wide range of financial models for accounting purposes, such as valuation models of Share Options and other financial instruments using a range of modelling including Black-Scholes and Monte Carlo methods.
- Complex consolidations of large groups
- International financial reporting under IFRS and US GAAP protocols and requirements
Ledger Corporate has extensive experience in this area. We can prepare detailed accounting models for disclosure purposes and manage the audit process for you.